Sales Representatives - Radiation Oncology Patient PositioningBack to Careers
CDR Systems is searching for over-achievers wishing to take their career into the Medical Devices (Capital Equipment) Industry within Radiation Oncology across North America. Extensive travel will be required, as we work directly with cancer centres across Canada and all 50 states of the US. Travel further afield may also be required from time to time. This is not only a great way to see the world but also to make a real difference to both the multi-disciplinary medical team and the lives of people undergoing cancer treatment everyday.
You will manage the buying cycle from start to finish and forecast sales accurately. This may start as a trade lead or a cold call followed by a demonstration/evaluation to present a solution while identifying all stakeholders involved in the decision making process. Once you have closed the sale, you will also provide continuing aftersales support such as sharing clincial advice and product training.
The role comes with a solid basic salary with a focus on commissions, bonuses and incentives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Increase CDR product awareness, answer queries, train and advise customers and promote new products within Radiation Therapy departments across North America
- Develop strong relationships with clinical and non clinical customers
- Attend and organise trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Organise customer meetings, demonstrations and presentations
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are met
- Close business opportunities
- Maintain a high level of CDR products, competitors and developments knowledge within the Radiation Oncology profession
- Capture all customer activity within the company CRM system (Salesforce) on a daily basis
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years outside sales experience or a qualified/experienced Radiation Therapist (RTT)
- Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences, Medical or Business
- Knowledege of Healthcare buying processes across Canada and the United States
- Approximately 50% International Travel throughout North America
- Current and valid Passport & Driving License (at all times)
SALARY & BENEFITS
A competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package will be discussed with successful interview candidates based on experience.
Full-time Permenant - hours to suit job and customer demand. Some weekends will be involved.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for the available positions, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone and email. Thank you for your interest in CDR SystemsBack to Careers