Office AssistantBack to Careers
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Manage full cycle accounting including A/P, A/R, invoicing, collection, bank reconciliations, remittances, and prepare T4's and year-end financials
- Assist in bi-weekly payroll, sales commission calculation and source deductions
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Perform a wide range of administrative support duties, including but not limited to, typing memos, letters, reports, maintaining calendars, keeping meeting minutes, coordinating travel arrangements, faxing, and filing
- Liaise between departmental leaders and staff, and problem solve when necessary
- Assist in drafting and implementing company Human Resources policies and procedures
- In conjunction with Corporate Services Manager, may assist in the recruiting process for office services staff (i.e. reviewing resumes, interviewing, salary negotiation etc.); distribution of HR related material, introduction of new staff, office orientation, etc.
- Oversee and/or maintain all office equipment, telephone and voice mail systems, furniture, stationery products, printer and copier supplies
- Oversee and maintain appropriate supply of office letterhead, envelopes, business cards, etc.
- Oversee and/or coordinate requirements/planning, etc. related to internal office moves
- Oversee and/or ensure appropriate maintenance and security of office premises
- Oversee and ensure general housekeeping/cleanliness of office
- Create/maintain templates and form letters for office requirements
- Assist with special projects and complete other ad-hoc duties as assigned;
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma or higher.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct experience in an accounting/office administration and/or Human Resources role.
- Advanced proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (with strong typing skills).
- Ability to prioritize workloads and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- High values in teamwork, client service and professionalism.
- Deadline and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work extra hours as required.
- Ability to support high level management demands and with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
SALARY & BENEFITS
A competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package will be discussed with successful interview candidates.
Full-time Permenant Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for the available positions, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone and email. Thank you for your interest in CDR SystemsBack to Careers